Elite Health & Wellness Expert Stephen Gourlay Signs Representation Agreement with Sheryl Shade, SHADE GLOBAL
SHADE GLOBAL Inc., a sports marketing and athlete representation agency in New York, announces the signing of elite sports conditioning and wellness expert Stephen Gourlay.
Stephen Gourlay is recognized as one of the top sports conditioning specialists in the fitness industry. Stephen has trained many elite and professional athletes including Major League Baseball players, professional boxers, nationally-ranked collegiate tennis players, national team rowers, state champion runners and elite hockey players. Stephen is also an accomplished soccer player, playing at a professional level with several teams in Europe. Stephen has a wealth of personal experience and with a very unique perspective and technique which has brought much credit to his name.
Stephen is dynamic, well spoken, confident, and extremely genuine in his effort to help others. He has made it his life-long mission to educate, engage and help facilitate others to reach their health, fitness and lifestyle goals, whatever those goals may be to each individual. Stephen has a passion for helping others, inspiring hope and giving back to the community.
Steven has spoken to several groups on various topics including health and wellness lifestyle programs, fitness and nutrition, sports conditioning, abuses and dangers of steroids and sports enhancing drugs, inspiration and motivation, goal setting, and youth entrepreneurs and business ownership.
CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
• Certified Personal Trainer- certified by both the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) & the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)- Tactical Strength & Conditioning Facilitator- Special certification specifically designed for military and elite emergency service professionals, emphasizing injury prevention, strength, power, speed and agility
• ISSA Master Trainer Certification
• ISSA Strength and Conditioning Coach Certification
• ISSA Sports and Fitness Nutrition Specialist Certification
• ISSA Fitness/ Exercise Therapy Certification- includes special training in: Post-rehab orthopedic exercise, therapeutic flexibility, stress management, avoiding injury recurrence
• ISSA Senior Fitness Certification; Youth Fitness Certification; Golf Bio Mechanics Certification
• Extensive expertise working with and developing exercise programs for sport specific training, as well as for individuals suffering from: arthritis, osteoporosis, cardiac problems, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, post menopause, obesity
• CrossFit Certification (level I)
• TRX Certification – (Suspension training certificate)
• Stretching/ Flexibility Certification
• Spin Indoor Cycling Certification
• Fitness Boxing Certification
For more information contact Stephen’s agent, Sheryl Shade, c/o SHADE GLOBAL, (212) 307-5128, www.shadeglobal.com.
SHADE GLOBAL Inc. is an international sports marketing and development company with a fresh approach. As a full-service agency, SHADE GLOBAL represents both athletes and brands. We work with male and female athletes in sports ranging from gymnastics to snowboarding, hockey to cycling, health and wellness experts, and more. We consult for brands, leagues and businesses that are looking to leverage sports in a powerful and impactful way. Additionally, SHADE GLOBAL recognizes a unique opportunity to promote female athletes into role models for women and young girls.
With a multi-disciplinary approach, we develop, execute and evaluate strategic marketing and communications programs, special events, public/media relations programs, sponsorship opportunities, Olympic activation programs, and TV, publishing, licensing and content opportunities to promote our athletes and their sports.